123 HP Printer Setup - www.123.hp.com/setup
The new users who have bought their printer for the first time should also know- how to set up the printer. While 123.hp.com/setup is a useful page where you will get all the HP Printer related information.
So to start the process, follow the below steps:
- Bring out your HP printer from the box first.
- Be careful with it, then place it on a clean, dry, and flat surface.
- Remove all the tapes and packing material from it.
- Check if there are tapes inside that seal your printer’s parts.
- Now plug in your HP printer power cord into a working power socket.
- Press the power button and your printer will start blinking.
- Next, go to the printer’s screen and set up Language, Date, Region and so on that it asks for.
- Take the HP Printer original ink cartridge out of the box.
- Open the cartridge door and insert each ink in the right place.
- Close the door and see you will get the message on the screen.
- Now take A4 size printing sheets and put enough sheet in the input tray.
- Your printer will align both- sheets and ink cartridges.
- Now it will ask for the connection.
Download HP Printer Setup Driver from 123.hp.com/setup
To run your printer and get the prints in your output tray you need to have drivers and software on your computer. As drivers enable the printing and send the printing command to the printer.
- Switch on your printer and the computer.
- Now open the browser and go to 123.hp.com/setup.
- Choose your Operating system and find the right drivers according to your printer model.
- Click on Download and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- After the download process is done you can see it in the download folder.
- Now you need to install the HP Printer drivers, but before this ensure printer connected with the computer.
- Open the setup file in the Downloads folder and then Run the setup.
- Now click on Install option and start installing, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
123.hp.com/setup Printer Wireless Connection
- On your printer touch wireless button.
- The blue light will show that it is ON. Now press Settings on-screen of the printer.
- Next, select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and select Yes.
- You need to follow the instructions on the screen.
- The printer will detect the available networks of the router.
- Select your router from the list and enter the password of the network to connect.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and confirm the wireless network connection.